The Orbital Festival – BORIS BREJCHA & Friends – 08 DEC 2018
Rs 1,500.00 – Rs 2,500.00
Early Bird Tickets (Phase 1) : 15 Oct – 18 Nov
Normal : Rs 1200
VIP : Rs 2000
Standard Tickets (Phase II) : 19 Nov – 8 Dec
Normal : Rs 1500
VIP : Rs 2500
All VIP ticket holders will get :
- Parking space at the venue for the main event.
- Meet & Greet with Boris Brejcha & other international DJs backstage.
- Free access to the beach afterparty @ Radisson Blu Resorts & Spa on Sunday 09 Dec (2pm – 11pm
- Saturday, 08th December
- Saturday, 08th December
He came 2 years ago & won the hearts of thousands of Mauritians! Now he is back, BIGGER & STRONGER… with all his close artist friends. After the skull-crushing massive success of #TheDarkWoods Festival with VINI VICI, we promise another spectacular show with Boris Brejcha & many other international artists. This time we are FCKNG SERIOUS! ??
BORIS BREJCHA – BIOGRAPHY
Born in 1981, Boris Brejcha started his musical education in his childhood.His first two releases in 2006, “Monster” and “Yellow Kitchen” had been released on the Berlin label Autist Records.
After a couple releases, Boris changed from Autist Records to Harthouse. With tracks like “Die Maschinen Sind Gestrandet”, “My Love” and “Lost Memory”, he combined his sound with a maximum of varieties which had no peer. Consequently, he became the “exceptional Talent 2007” in the electronic music magazine Raveline. Boris also created his second pseudo called “ANNA” in 2007 and had some groundbreaking releases on Autist Records.
After four years of traveling/playing, three albums and a lot singles, Boris became a constant favorite in today´s club scene. With his ambition and desire for new and experimental musical directions, he shows his audience again and again how exciting minimal techno can be – so much more than just simple.
Boris created his own music genre “High-Tech Minimal“ in 2012.
„High-Tech Minimal – the intelligent music of tomorrow“
After seven years working together with Harthouse, and his fourth album „Feuerfalter“, Boris created his own Label called „Fckng Serious“. Together with his best friends Ann Clue and Deniz Bul they want to spread their idea of good music and serious parties around the globe.
In the beginning of 2016, Boris came up with his 5th album called „22“. This is the masterpiece of his musical work so far. His unbelievable passion for music combined with the longtime experience as a producer for different genres fuses into this exclusive distinctive and very special sound. Beside that, Boris created his own „Boris Brejcha Showcase“ and played the first Shows in Brazil. This Showcase, a combination of synced visuals, his Joker mask and his music, is a special and unique experience.
In 2017, Fckng Serious was the first electronic music label which did an Europe Bus Tour. They were traveling with a Nightliner trough Europe and played 10 Shows in 12 days.
“The future will be Fckng Serious“
Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued.
2) This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) This ticket is a revocable license and the Management of Secret Models Management Ltd reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) No refunds/exchanges will be applicable once this ticket is purchased.
8) The minimum age for entry to the Event is 18 years. Any purchaser of the ticket who is found to be less than 18 years of age shall not be allowed entry to the Event and no refund shall be applicable in such circumstances.
9) The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
10) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Secret Models Management Ltd.
11) The ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by Secret Models Management Ltd, the venue or the artist.
12) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by Secret Models Management Ltd, the venue or the artist.
13) By participating to this event you accept to be photographed and filmed.
14) WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
15) You are NOT allowed to bring your own food & drinks. There will be sufficient bars & food corners available in the hotel at a reasonable price.
16) The management is not responsible for any individual’s death, theft, loss of personal belongings, injury. Everyone takes his/her own responsibility.
17) Our security team has the last word in case of discussion.