TGS SME Summit 2019 – 1st JUNE 2019
TGS SME Summit 2019 is a conference and networking platform hosted by Clark Robbins & Associates, a proud member of the TGS global business network.
We believe in our mission to empower people and theirs business for sustainable development and our vision to be the leading business network focused in the SME sector in Mauritius.
We are coming up with awe-inspiring speakers such as Nalini Aubeeluck, Shaun Payen, Sham Mathura, Jason Bholanauth, Arjoon Mohit . Our amazing maestros will be speaking on various business topics such as business strategies, branding, digital marketing, entrepreneurship and leader’s requirements to be world class.
If you are attending this event, you’ll be automatically joining our leaders & business network benefiting from;
1. Special pricing for business consultancy and services in a range of business areas in Mauritius.
2. Special pricing for future networking events and summits.
2. Newsletters featuring valuable news in a range of business sectors in Mauritius.
TGS is a dynamic global business network of independent firms currently operating with 52 members from 51 countries and states.
Driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, the international business network supports client development in diverse ways. Each TGS network member firm is committed to transforming ideas into value, promoting boldness and creativity and daring to be different to satisfy the best interests of clients and employees.
Not far from you! and that’s why we have chosen this amazing place. Turbine is situated at Vivéa Business Park, St-Pierre.
It is our favorite venue because of its vision, mission and dynamic team. Want to know more? Here you go -> https://turbine.mu/
Registration – 08.30 AM
Speaker’s Time – 09.00 AM to 1 PM including networking break.
Questions and networking time – 1 PM to 1.30 PM
Turbine Business Incubator and Coworking, Moka, Maurice
Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued.
2) This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) This ticket is a revocable license and Clark Robbins & Associates ltd reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) No refunds/exchanges will be applicable once this ticket is purchased.
8) The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
9) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Clark Robbins & Associates ltd.
10) The ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by Clark Robbins & Associates ltd or the venue.
11) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by Clark Robbins & Associates ltd.
12) By participating to this event you accept to be photographed and filmed.