TEN WALLS LIVE – 09 FEB 2019
TEN WALLS BIOGRAPHY
Marijus Adomaitis (born 19 January 1983), better known by his stage names Ten Walls or Mario Basanov, is a Lithuanian producer who is best known for his 2014 single “Walking with Elephants”, which peaked at number 6 on the UK Singles Chart. Dance music producer and artist Ten Walls, releases his debut album. The 24 track double CD titled “Queen” will be out 15th March, 2017, presented by label “Runemark”.
The debut piece unravels Ten Walls personal story told through music, poetry and visual arts, altogether making “Queen” more than just a music album. It is a book – like, where the story transforms from one artwork to another.
“Queen is an album full of contrasts. It is a story that covers various moments of my life as well as musical experiences. You can hear my favourite childhood fairytale, sounds of Vilnius, recorded through my window or some flashbacks from the spiritual lessons that brace me still. And it is music that leads you through the entire way,”-says Ten Walls.
In terms of music, “Queen” is a fusion of genres with strong classical influences, nu jazz, down-tempo electronica, indie & house, broken beat yet still keeping “Ten Walls” original manner. It’s destined to captivate attention with the emphasis on feeling through sounds, views and lyrics. The album includes photos and poetry lines reflecting each track. Musical pieces exceeded and found additional forms, making the “Queen” a single piece of art.
Ten Walls made collaborations with a spectrum of musicians, who played an important role in the debut album.
Singers Jonatan Bäckelie, ALX brought their lyrics as well as personal experiences. Album also features renowned Lithuanian musician, pianist, maestro Petras Geniušas, brilliant Cello player and friend Vytautas Sondeckis, bass guitarist Domas Aleksa, acoustic drummer Marijus Aleksa, vocalist Monika Liu and strings nonet performers accompanied by conductor Ri?ardas Šumila.
“Queen” will be followed by the tour, starting mid. March 2017. First gigs will take place in Europe (Lithuania, Italy, Spain, France, Germany, Benelux and more). Tour dates and venues list will be announced soon.
Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued.
2) This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) This ticket is a revocable license and the Management of Secret Models Management Ltd reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) No refunds/exchanges will be applicable once this ticket is purchased.
8) The minimum age for entry to the Event is 18 years. Any purchaser of the ticket who is found to be less than 18 years of age shall not be allowed entry to the Event and no refund shall be applicable in such circumstances.
9) The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
10) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Secret Models Management Ltd.
11) The ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by Secret Models Management Ltd, the venue or the artist.
12) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by Secret Models Management Ltd, the venue or the artist.
13) By participating to this event you accept to be photographed and filmed.
14) WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.
15) You are NOT allowed to bring your own food & drinks. There will be sufficient bars & food corners available in the hotel at a reasonable price.
16) The management is not responsible for any individual’s death, theft, loss of personal belongings, injury. Everyone takes his/her own responsibility.
17) Our security team has the last word in case of discussion.
Radisson Blu Azuri Resort & Spa, Mauritius, Roches Noires, Maurice