Private Island Electronic Picnic – 26 AUG 2018
Located in the west coast, this beautiful private Island is ready for us!
In this occasion we are organising a very special event .
ELECTRONIC PIC NIC (you can take your coolbox with all you will need to enjoy your journey)
Paddle, canoe and pedalos
A bar will be available and BBQ
ENTERTAINMENT By Dj BART & FRIENDS
Dress Code = Beach wear
FEES 900rs (boat transfer included) / FREE FOR CHILDREN
Ilot Fourneau, Mauritius
Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued.
2) This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) This ticket is a revocable license and Mêl T z’Arts LTD reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) No refunds/exchanges will be applicable once this ticket is purchased.
8) The minimum age for entry to the Event is 18 years. Any purchaser of the ticket who is found to be less than 18 years of age shall not be allowed entry to the Event and no refund shall be applicable in such circumstances.
9) The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
10) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Mêl T z’Arts LTD Management.
11) The ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by Mêl T z’Arts LTD, the venue or the artist.
12) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by Mêl T z’Arts LTD Management, the venue or the artist.
13) By participating to this event you accept to be photographed and filmed.
14) WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.