POM Festival – 14-15 DEC 2019
RESPECT | of the body, the spirit, the soul and the nature through a ZERO waste festival, healthy practices, no alcohol or drugs
SHARING | all presenters, and volunteers offer their time for this festival to be realised
LOVE | We accept others the way they are, without judging them. Showing and radiating with our light so they can shine with theirs too
TRUST | We create a affordable festival with camping access, sea and food. We trust that the infrastructure and the space will be respected. We know that people come to enjoy and have a good time.
In what we believe
Creating a safe and supportive space for people to unleash their true self ! Diving into new aspects of one’s self through meditation, yoga, breath work, nutrition and emotion release.
Giving to the public new strategies of emotional management, or simply how to feed yourself, new ways to see life.
Bringing awareness to new valuable topics for Mauritius: Ecology, Nutrition,
Self-esteem, Sacred Sexuality (E.g)
P.O.M Fest is a community of like minded people who sees the value in getting together to raise our vibration and therefore our impact.
We will also hold meditations and intentions in favour of our beloved island of Mauritius – her sacred land.
Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued.
2) This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) This ticket is a revocable license and the management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) No refunds/exchanges will be applicable once this ticket is purchased.
8) The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
9) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the express written consent of the management.
10) The ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by the management or the venue.
11) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the management.
12) By participating to this event you accept to be photographed and filmed.
Coteau Raffin, Mauritius