Purchase and or use of this ticket signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued.
2) This ticket is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
3) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
4) Unless indicated otherwise, price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
5) This ticket is a revocable license and the Co-Existence Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable laws.
6) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
7) No refunds/exchanges will be applicable once this ticket is purchased.
8) The minimum age for entry to the Event is 18 years. Any purchaser of the ticket who is found to be less than 18 years of age shall not be allowed entry to the Event and no refund shall be applicable in such circumstances.
9) The ticket user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. Ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
10) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Co-Existence Management.
11) The ticket user consents to use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by Co-Existence Management, the venue or the artist.
12) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by SCo-Existence Management, the venue or the artist.
13) By participating to this event you accept to be photographed and filmed.
14) WARNING-EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY BE DAMAGING TO YOUR HEARING.