Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an ordersubscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Web Digital Group Ltd collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Once a payment is processed, no refunds will be issued unless cancellation of the event by the organisers.
- All orders made using Bank transfer or JUICE by MCB should be paid within 24 hours from the time of the order.
- Refunds by cancellation will be processed by the organisers and not by rezobooking.com ( Web Digital Group Ltd)
- In case of cancellation by the organisers, processing fee and paypal transaction fee is non refundable.
- All orders paid via bank transfer will be APPROVED only after payment reception is confirmed by the bank. An email will notify the transaction status within 24 hours.
- All payments made by credit card (VISA/MASTERCARD) via Paypal will be processed in US dollars at a fixed conversion rate described below: 1 Mauritian Rupee = 0.031 US Dollars
- All Payments made through a Paypal account, will be processed in US dollars at a fixed conversion rate described below: 1 Mauritian Rupee = 0.031 US Dollars